In this podcast, Peter and Bryan discuss which is the safest grain type for your horse’s diet? Including:
- Comparison of the common grain types – Oats, Corn or Barley
- How the different starch types are digested.
- When is grain required in the diet?
- Which is the safest grain choice out of Oats, Corn or Barley?
- What are the side effects of excessive starch levels in the diet?
- The effects of high starch levels on performance and metabolic health.
Episode 42 | Dr Lena Clifford DVM. Interview – The Relationship Of Biomechanics To Behaviour, Pain & Performance
In this podcast, Bryan profiles Dr Lena Clifford DVM who has recently joined the CEN team to expand our knowledge base of understanding the impacts
In this podcast, Peter and Bryan discuss the details of the very popular CEN GOLD – 4 IN 1 NATURAL JOINT & SKIN SUPPORT. We
Episode 40 | Dr David Evans PhD BVSc. Interview – Scientific Approach To Horse Training & Management
In this podcast, Peter and Bryan profile Dr David Evans PhD BVSc who is a well respected Veterinary Consultant in Equine Sport Science and Honorary