In this podcast, Peter and Bryan discuss which is the safest grain type for your horse’s diet? Including:
- Comparison of the common grain types – Oats, Corn or Barley
- How the different starch types are digested.
- When is grain required in the diet?
- Which is the safest grain choice out of Oats, Corn or Barley?
- What are the side effects of excessive starch levels in the diet?
- The effects of high starch levels on performance and metabolic health.
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss the facts about Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil.
What is the true definition of Cold Pressed?
What is the difference between Flaxseed Oil and Linseed Oil?
Why is a First Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil better for horse health than Raw / Refined Linseed Oil.
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss how a balanced diet can save you money.
Are supplements really required?
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss electrolytes for horses and are they really required? What about salt?