In this podcast, Bryan and Dr Lena Clifford have an in-depth discussion about Ross River Virus in horses and the effect on their body systems.
- What are the symptoms of Ross River in horses?
- What causes the Ross River Virus infection in horses?
- The impact on muscles and the immune system.
- Can nutrition help support the immune system?
- How to lower the risk and treatment for the virus.
Dr Lena Clifford DVM – Animal Biomechanical Solutions – http://www.biomechanicalsolutions.com.au/index.php
In this podcast, 1st Episode of SEASON 5! Peter and Bryan discuss 5 key Winter feeding tips + Bonus Tips to help your horse thrive
In this podcast, Bryan interviews Tanja Kraus and Phil Monaghan about their ‘Gap Year Tour’ – 12 months of touring and teaching collaboration clinics! The
In this podcast, Bryan interviews Equestrian Influencer Eli from Elirose Equestrian about her journey with transforming her 8yo OTTB ‘Enzo’ into a consistent eventer, the