In this podcast, Bryan and Dr Lena Clifford have an in-depth discussion about Ross River Virus in horses and the effect on their body systems.
- What are the symptoms of Ross River in horses?
- What causes the Ross River Virus infection in horses?
- The impact on muscles and the immune system.
- Can nutrition help support the immune system?
- How to lower the risk and treatment for the virus.
Dr Lena Clifford DVM – Animal Biomechanical Solutions – http://www.biomechanicalsolutions.com.au/index.php
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss the facts about Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil.
What is the true definition of Cold Pressed?
What is the difference between Flaxseed Oil and Linseed Oil?
Why is a First Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil better for horse health than Raw / Refined Linseed Oil.
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss how a balanced diet can save you money.
Are supplements really required?
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss electrolytes for horses and are they really required? What about salt?