In this podcast, Bryan and Leisa discuss the topic of Aches and Pains with Physiotherapist Michael Gray from Frontier Physiotherapy.
This podcast is suitable to everyone who is involved in physical exercise or a physical occupation. The horse rider is used as the physical example.
- Introduction to Michael Gray and his background on industry experiences both professional and personal
- Discussion of the most common pain types experienced by horse riders
- Tips on ways to minimise pain and aches using exercise and nutrition
- The effects of collagen peptides on the structure of the body
- What is a Tendinopathy and how does it heal?
- And more!
CEN Collagen Peptides – https://cennutrition.com.au/for-you/
Frontier Physiology – Michael Gray – https://frontierphysio.com
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter have a discussion on why nutrition is more than just calories and address some FAQs. How nutrition can impact
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter have a discussion on the types of muscle fibres in horses and their effects on speed and stamina. How
In this podcast, Peter and Bryan discuss when a horse should be supplemented Vitamin C? Also, a listener question about hoof health in wet weather.