In this podcast, Bryan and Leisa discuss the topic of Aches and Pains with Physiotherapist Michael Gray from Frontier Physiotherapy.
This podcast is suitable to everyone who is involved in physical exercise or a physical occupation. The horse rider is used as the physical example.
- Introduction to Michael Gray and his background on industry experiences both professional and personal
- Discussion of the most common pain types experienced by horse riders
- Tips on ways to minimise pain and aches using exercise and nutrition
- The effects of collagen peptides on the structure of the body
- What is a Tendinopathy and how does it heal?
- And more!
CEN Collagen Peptides – https://cennutrition.com.au/for-you/
Frontier Physiology – Michael Gray – https://frontierphysio.com
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss the facts about Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil.
What is the true definition of Cold Pressed?
What is the difference between Flaxseed Oil and Linseed Oil?
Why is a First Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil better for horse health than Raw / Refined Linseed Oil.
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss how a balanced diet can save you money.
Are supplements really required?
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss electrolytes for horses and are they really required? What about salt?