HOW DOES CEN COMPLETE GRAIN-FREE BENEFIT YOUR HORSE?
COMPLETE GRAIN-FREE provides your horse with the daily nutrient support required for optimal health and performance!
The unique formulation helps:
- Weight Gain/Maintenance: Feed quality over quantity, with up to 90% hindgut fermentation. An excellent alternative to beet pulp, stabilised rice bran and soyabean hulls. Quality source of amino acids provides the building blocks for growth. Considered a super fibre for its low sugar, low starch and high fermentable fibre profile for cool energy and natural B vitamin production.
- Digestive Health: The fibre-based grain-free pellet maintains a healthy gut microbiome and the live probiotics and prebiotics promote the growth of beneficial good bacteria.
The live probiotics stabilise the pH and reduce lactic acid in the hindgut. The results is a stimulated activity and growth of beneficial good bacteria for more efficient feed conversion. Improvements in appetite, behaviour and manure quality are all associated with a healthy gut environment.
- Immune System Health: Key chelated minerals required for a proper functioning immune system.
Prebiotics inhibit the harmful bacteria whilst stimulating the immune system function. The prebiotics block the attachment and development of harmful bacteria within the gut. This has a positive effect on the horse’s natural immune system, reducing the risk of disease through a stronger immune response.
- Hoof Health: Specifically balanced vitamin and mineral profile including chelated zinc, methionine & biotin also by creating a healthier gut microbiome, biotin is produced naturally by the horse in the hind-gut and utilised to help maintain hoof health.
- Skin And Coat Condition: Zinc is more important for dark colours, while copper is more important for chestnuts. It is crucial that zinc and copper are at correct ratios in the diet, regardless of the colour of the horse.
Australian pasture, hay and feed crops are commonly low in zinc and copper while being naturally high in iron. (Complete Grain-Free has no added iron)
This has a great impact on a horse’s dietary intake as all three compete for absorption. Too much of one means less of the others are absorbed. Complete Grain-Free contains Chelated Zinc and Chelated Copper which are more readily absorbed by horses.
- Bone And Muscle Health: Calcium and phosphorus are the main minerals found in bone. The ratio should be up to 3:1 Ca:P for the overall diet.
Magnesium is required for the collagen matrix and bone mineralisation.
Zinc, Copper and Boron for bone development. Zinc in particular for bone and cartilage formation.
The key vitamins are Vitamin D for bone mineralisation and calcium and phosphorus absorption.
Vitamin A for osteoclast function, bone-resorbing cells in bone remodelling.
Vitamin C in collagen synthesis and repair. Vitamin K in bone and cartilage metabolism.
Made fresh in only small runs, to ensure the product is of the highest quality and freshness. This formulated feed is regarded as one of the best (if not the best) feed pellets on the market, designed to provide a high vitamin and mineral profile in a high fibre, low starch, grain-free pellet. Includes live probiotics and prebiotics for daily digestive and immune health.
The CEN Complete Grain Free Feed nutrient levels are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
Typical maintenance feeding rate of 0.5kg/day. Increase or decrease amount is determined by the individual horse and their condition and workload needs. For A Free No Obligation Diet Assessment CLICK HERE.
- CEN Complete is GRAIN-FREE which helps limit the risk of ulcer development and promotes optimal digestive health.