CEN XtraBalance – Promotes Healthy Digestive Function, Immune System & Hoof Health
CEN XtraBalance is formulated to maintain healthy digestive function to ensure better absorption of nutrients, manufacture of vitamins and minerals, a stronger immune system and removal of mycotoxins.
Optimal digestive health promotes a happier healthier horse through improvements in temperament, maintaining condition and lowering the risk of digestive upsets and metabolic diseases.
The gut microbiome balance can be disrupted by stress, this is caused by a number of factors including competition and travelling. CEN XtraBalance is highly beneficial in strengthening the gut environment for better performance and overall health.
How does CEN XtraBalance benefit your horse?
CEN XtraBalance provides your horse with the daily support required to optimise good digestive health.
The unique formulation helps:
- Digestive Health: Promotes the growth of beneficial good bacteria. Live probiotics stabilise the pH and reduce lactic acid in the hindgut. The results is a stimulated activity and growth of beneficial good bacteria for more efficient feed conversion. Improvements in appetite, behaviour and manure quality are all associated with a healthy gut environment.
- Immune System Health: By Inhibiting harmful bacteria and stimulating the immune system function. The prebiotics block the attachment and development of harmful bacteria within the gut. This has a positive effect on the horse’s natural immune system, reducing risk of disease through a stronger immune response.
- Hoof Health: By creating a healthier gut microbiome, Biotin is produced naturally by the horse in the hindgut and utilised to help maintain hoof health.
- Maintaining Condition / Assists In Weight Gain: Useful in maintaining weight through travelling/competition/racing by drawing more nutrients from your daily feeding ration. Saving you money by getting more from your
- Removal Of Mycotoxins: Binding and removal of Mycotoxins that can cause the following symptoms:
- Reduced appetite
- Unexpected weight loss or reduced growth rates
- Inability to correctly regulate body temperature,
- Excitable, unpredictable, irritable or uncharacteristic behaviour,
- Muscle twitching or twitching of the face, lips and eyelids,
- Bleached and/or rough coat