In this podcast, Bryan and Peter have a discussion about canine dehydration.
- What is dehydration in dogs?
- The signs & symptoms of canine dehydration.
- Treatment options and prevention of dehydration in dogs.
- The importance of hydration with performance.
CEN DOG ELECTROLYTES
Losing large amounts of fluids and electrolytes causes dehydration, muscle cramping, loss of performance and nervousness can occur.
This can occur during travelling and other stressful situations such as competition, racing and during hot weather from excessive panting.
- Perfect to replenish electrolytes lost during exercise, travelling and other stressful conditions.
- Made with high quality, food-grade ingredients.
- NO Sugar, Filler or Dextrose.
- Excellent choice for all performance & pleasure dogs.
In this podcast, Bryan and Dr Lena Clifford DVM discuss Anal Gland health in dogs. What are your dog’s anal glands? How to maintain their
In this podcast, Bryan and Dr Lena Clifford DVM discuss the impact of an incorrectly fitted collar to your dog’s health. Which anatomical structure is
In this podcast, Bryan and Dr Lena Clifford DVM have a discussion about how to choose the right dog breed for your lifestyle. Why you