In this podcast, Peter and Bryan discuss whether a horse really requires grain in the diet? What levels are safe?
Also, a listener question about sand accumulation in the gut, ways to prevent and treat it.
- Facts about horse digestion of grain.
- How much grain is safe for a horse?
- What impact do high starch levels have on the horse?
- Does high starch have a negative effect on the gut microbiome?
- Strategies to maintain a healthy weight throughout Winter?
- And more…
Growth Rates of Thoroughbred Foals and In VitroGut Health Parameters When Fed a Cereal or an All-Fiber Creep Feed
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss the facts about Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil.
What is the true definition of Cold Pressed?
What is the difference between Flaxseed Oil and Linseed Oil?
Why is a First Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil better for horse health than Raw / Refined Linseed Oil.
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss how a balanced diet can save you money.
Are supplements really required?
In this podcast, Bryan and Peter discuss electrolytes for horses and are they really required? What about salt?